Tech-Savvy Virtual Assistant
I'm actively seeking a tech-savvy virtual assistant to support me with my growing web design + branding business. Primarily working with coaches and other service-based businesses I specialize in simple + chic brands paired with frustration-free WordPress websites. Aside from delivering a high-end custom brand and website, it's important to me to provide clients with the highest level of support during and beyond our time working together.
The perfect virtual assistant to join my team would be professional, deadline-oriented, communicative and have a strong desire to serve others.
Primary tasks + responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new subdomains for new clients
- Prepping WordPress staging sites for new website design clients
- Adding content to WordPress (add copy + images to prep sites)
- Testing newly launched WordPress websites
- Sending monthly broadcasts via ConvertKit
- Adding new blog posts to WordPress (content will be provided)
- Basic support tasks for existing client sites
The tasks listed above are a starting point for this position. My hope is this will be a long-term relationship and as the above tasks are completed with excellence then more tasks and responsibilities will be assigned.
In this role, you'll frequently be using:
- Beaver Builder
Some level of experience in the above programs is required. However, training materials and step-by-step documentation will be provided for each task.
Initially looking for someone who can provide 5-10 hours per month or someone who is interested in project-based work.
If you feel you'd be an excellent fit for this position, please click the button below and complete the interest form.
Applications will be accepted until the right fit is found.