How to Add an Opt-in Landing Page Using Beaver Builder
If you’re looking to grow your list (which I hope you are!) you will want to be sure to have an opt-in form on your website. Your opt-in forms should be strategically scattered throughout your website.
If you have a free download or incentive for new subscribers, it’s a smart idea to create a dedicated page just for this opt-in.
You’ll also have opt-in forms scattered throughout, but a dedicated page allows for easy sharing via social media and sending to those who migh tbe interested.
To create this dedicated page on your website, I’d suggest first installing the Beaver Builder plugin. Then you’d follow the steps below as also outlined in the video:
- Create a new page. Be sure to the URL simple so it’s easy to remember and easy to access.
- Remove the header/footer from page. If your theme has a No Header/Footer template, go ahead and select that to alleviate distraction from opting in.
- Click Page Builder to open the Beaver Builder Page Builder
- Open the Modules panel and drag and drop the Subscribe Form module
- Connect your email marketing software service as directed
- Customize the form accordingly.
- Drag and drop the Text Editor and/or Photo module to further customize the appearance of the page.
- Consider adding a custom footer with the option to return to your main site.
- Click Done + Publish!
I also always suggest setting up a custom Thank You page to redirect new subscribers. This will further personalize their experience. Rather than just saying “Thanks!” customize the message a bit more and share with them what they can expect now that they’re on your list.
Need some inspiration for your opt-in form? Click here for a peek at my most recent dedicated subscription form.
From here, don’t forget to set up a welcome series of emails to nurture those new subscribers.
Share this post with your audience:
Hi! I'm Katie. I'm a web designer + digital strategist for industry-leading service providers. Using a strategy-first approach, my passion is helping service-based businesses get an online home they’re proud to show off while strategically supporting their business goals.