How to Add an Opt-in with Beaver Builder WordPress Page Builder
If you’re looking to grow your list (which I hope you are!) you will want to be sure to have an opt-in form on your website. These should be strategically scattered throughout your website.
If you have a special offer for subscribers, you might also want to have a dedicated page just for them to learn more about your freebie and opt-in.
Having your opt-in form also on its own page is super helpful for sharing your freebie or opt-in via social media and those you think might be interested.
You’ll follow these steps in your WordPress website to add an opt-in form:
- Create a new page. Keep the URL simple so it’s easy to remember and easy to access.
- Remove header/footer from page. If your theme has a No Header/Footer template, go ahead and select that to alleviate distraction from opting in.
- Click Page Builder
- Drag and drop the Subscribe Form module.
- Connect your email marketing software service.
- Set up redirect page to a pre-built Thank You page to personalize your subscribers experience.
- Customize the form accordingly.
- Drag and drop the Text Editor or Photo module to further customize the appearance of the page.
- If not displaying the header or footer, consider adding a custom footer with the option to return to your main site.
- Click Done + Publish!
I'm Katie O'Brien, a Certified Professional Coach turned Web Designer for Coaches. I work with established coaches who are ready to transform their websites from intro-level to chic-professional. Sound like you?